Welcome to Home with Pamela
I am so happy you found me here! Join me at home while diving into health, wellness, running life, cooking, home DIY and more. I have a love for inspiring others to create and craft a life they love.
Here are few fun things to know about me:
- I am mother and housewife with three young children, a massive Newfoundland dog and lizards (my kids LOVE reptiles and I embrace their love for creatures!).
- I studied Exercise Physiology at the University of Michigan and completed some masters work at Eastern Michigan University.
- I've been a runner for more years than I can count and coached track and cross country for many years. I love marathoning!
- I am on a mission to heal my body from autoimmune symptoms and inspire you to take control of your health.
- I love to cook! Food from scratch with a beautiful presentation is my thing!
- I love tackling house projects anywhere from plumbing, paint and drywall to building pieces of furniture and decor.
- I love robust, aromatic, full bodied coffee best enjoyed with a cozy blanket and good book.